- This event has passed.
ISS Expedition 50 Spacewalk Preview Briefing (EVAs #40, 41, & 42)
March 22, 2017 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDTFree
Expedition 50 astronauts will conduct three spacewalks outside the International Space Station (ISS) in late March and early April to prepare for the future arrival of U.S. commercial crew spacecraft and upgrade station hardware.
The briefing participants are:
- Kenneth Todd, ISS Operations Integration Manager
- Emily Nelson, NASA Flight Director
- Sarah Korona, U.S. EVA #40 Spacewalk Officer
- John Mularski, U.S. EVA #41 Spacewalk Officer
- Alex Kanelakos, U.S. EVA #42 Spacewalk Officer
The spacewalks currently are scheduled for March 24, April 2 and April 7. NASA TV will provide complete coverage beginning each day at 6:30 a.m. EDT, with the six-and-a-half hour spacewalks scheduled to begin about 8 a.m. EDT.