- This event has passed.
October 13, 2016 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDTFree
Want to learn how to work with Mars remote sensing data? Join us for a free online webinar and find out how JMARS can help!
Brand new to JMARS?
* We’ll show you how to get started with global maps and how to quickly find THEMIS, CTX, CRISM, and HiRISE stamps.
Already know your way around JMARS?
* We’ll teach you how to perform map sampling, perform HSV composites on HiRISE and CRISM images, and how to colorize your own vector shape data
Already a power user?
* Time to learn how you can work with SHARAD radargrams as well as the latest resources that have been added in support of proposing landing sites for a 2035 human mission to Mars!
How to join in on the fun:
* Using any Internet browser, go to https://ac.arc.nasa.gov/jmars/
* Choose the option to Enter as a Guest, type your name in the field, and click Enter Room
* All audio should be heard through your computer speakers.