- This event has passed.
NASA SBIR/STTR Subtopic Workshop
September 12, 2016 - September 13, 2016Free
This event seeks to build NASA’s relationship with the small business community and increase communication between NASA and potential proposers. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
* Interact with the NASA SBIR/STTR Program Experts, Mission Directorate Representatives, and NASA Technologists
* Learn about, ask questions, and provide feedback on selected topic areas. The information obtained through the workshop may result in small refinements to the FY17 SBIR/STTR solicitation, but the primary purpose of this workshop is to inform development of the FY18 SBIR/STTR solicitation.
* Receive a general overview of NASA’s SBIR and STTR programs and an explanation of how topic areas of interest were developed and chosen for the workshop
* Network with other small business and industry leaders
This workshop is for informational purposes only and is an opportunity for the small businesses community to explore and share ideas related to the general technical topic areas. This workshop is not an opportunity to solicit, promote or offer to sell products/services to NASA. Moderators will be on hand to limit conversations within the breakout sessions to the appropriate content.
* You can attend the event in person, or virtually. Registration is required for both
* No more than two representatives per company may attend in person
* Non-U.S. Citizens will need to follow the proper procedure for badging with the International Visitor’s Office in order to access the NASA Conference Facility. Thus, all non-U.S. Citizens or non-permanent residents must register by August 26, 2016 or attend virtually
VENUE: Meets at Building 3 at NASA Ames Research Center
New to the SBIR and STTR programs? Not sure what all this means? Learn more…