- This event has passed.
#YearInSpace Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything)
March 4, 2016 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ESTFree
Curious about #YearInSpace? On Friday, March 4 at 11 a.m. EST, we will host a Reddit AMA with scientists and medical doctors from our Johnson Space Center. During the AMA, they will answer your questions about everything from how microgravity affects the human body to how astronauts’ food intake is closely monitored while on-orbit. Ask us anything about the science behind the One Year Mission!
– Julie Robinson, Ph.D., NASA’s Chief Scientist for the International Space Station
– John Charles, Ph.D., Associate Manager for International Science for NASA’s Human Research Program
– Scott M. Smith, Ph.D., Nutritional Biochemistry Laboratory Manager for NASA’s Human Research Program
– Dr. Shannan Moynihan, NASA Flight Surgeon
– Mark Guilliams, Strength and Conditioning Coach
Submit your questions for the AMA at https://nr.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/48xwmn/we_are_scientists_and_doctors_behind_the/